From striking or entertaining, the jewels have that power that makes them unique and gives our products a special and exclusive touch. That is why it is important to know the best tricks to keep them safe from tangles, deterioration or get them the best possible brightness. Scroll down and know 8 these jewelry tricks that will change your life!
- Measure your finger with a piece of paper to determine your ring size.
2. Choose black stones and heavy metals when you buy cheap jewelry.
Avoid excessive shine or very weak accessories, makes the accessories look better quality.
- Beer cleans the gold and ketchup cleans the silver.
The normal products that we have in the house can be the best cleaners for our jewelry. Others that also serve are mineral water with gas, vodka and white vinegar.
- Perspiration, salt water and perfume are the top 3 of the most harmful things for accessories.
Keep your jewelry away from these three agents to avoid discoloration.
- Use a dishwasher and a toothbrush to shine a diamond.
This is the fastest way to restore the shine to your jewelry.
- Keep your delicate necklaces inside a light bulb to prevent them from getting tangled.
This is a secret to keep your delicate necklaces safe and sound.
- Transparent boxes are the smartest way to store your accessories.
By being transparent and leaving the content in sight, this forbids you to have everything messy.
- Baby oil, the pin and baby powder can help you untangle a necklace.
Apply the lubricant, then release the knot with the pin and use the talc to help untangle the strands.
Need more tips?
Feel free to contact us to speak with one of our jewelry experts. We’d be glad to help you find the right jewelry for your needs.